Are there people who do not? I can’t imagine hating my friends. Or being friends with people I hate, or what have you. How does that even work? I’ve a vague sort of idea of the concept, but I cannot recall ever hating my friends, no matter which ones they’ve been.
When you start a friendship, you’re kind of agreeing to be friends with all parts of a person. Every once and a while, you may come across a part of someone you hate, or a situation, but always, you have to let your love for the person overpower that. Even if the hate you have towards that part or that situation eventually overpowers your love for the person, you still don’t hate them.
If ever someone did something so drastic that I truly began hating them, they would not be classified as a friend of mine.
In conclusion, I love my friends.
- thebigwadbolf likes this
- thecouldbeterrorist reblogged this from jijinkhan
- iamkeese reblogged this from anyzarazaly
- thecoolestkidontheblock reblogged this from jijinkhan
- sugarintheflies reblogged this from anyzarazaly and added:
- deeducha reblogged this from clioupatra
- ajdudek likes this
- dashnore reblogged this from anyzarazaly